Sunday, March 15, 2009

TeamLIFE Ministry Weekend

1. Sometimes when there is a busy weekend or bad things happen over the course of a weekend, I know that God is going to do great things in our services. I had a wedding Friday and Saturday, Teri got sick, and our kitchen table bench fell on her foot on Sunday morning. Please pray that she gets better quick.
2. God moved in our Sunday morning services this weekend. (I love the Holy Spirit!!!)
3. We missed all our college students today . . . I hope they are having a good spring break. We love them and look forward to having them back this next weekend.
4. It took us a little while to warm up in worship this morning but when we did God moved around the altars.
5. I was so pleased to see people responding to the presence of the Lord and I am looking forward to the good reports of healing and salvations that we prayed over many of you this morning. God is to be glorified.
6. Did I say I love the Holy Spirit? I do!!! :)
7. My prayer is that the people of Life Church don't just get in ministry to get in ministry, but that they develop a heart to do ministry because they desire to glorify God!
8. All glory goes to God for a good weekend! :)

No comments: